Generational Tax Preparation at
Affordable Rates in Sacramento
About J & C Tax Services LLC
Our company has been in operation since 1979. Since then, many of our family has joined in our work of helping our clients with their tax needs. We tackle anything from basic tax returns, small businesses, rentals, partnerships, S Corps, trust returns and more. We are able assist any individual throughout the United States by utilizing remote preparation. We pride ourselves in providing top notch competent service and look forward to servicing you, your family, and friends.
Don’t let yourself stress about tax time. Give us a call today and we can make the process smooth for you!
- We are currently accepting in person and virtual appointments. We are able to meet your tax needs either way. Please see below for guidelines during the preparation process.
- If you choose an in person appointment, please be sure to have all documents necessary to complete your taxes at the time of your appointment. If you are unsure of what documents are needed, please utilize our appointment checklist prior to your appointment. Not having all necessary documents at the time of your appointment can cause delays in completing your tax return.
- If you choose to have your appointment via email, you may email documents to your tax preparer directly. Email addresses are listed on the Profile section of this website here. Please include your full name, appointment date and time, your telephone number, and any changes you may have had during the year. If you need a guide of necessary income or deductions you will need to provide, please visit our forms section as reference here.
- You can mail your documents to our physical address at 3400 Bradshaw Road, Suite A5, Sacramento, CA 95827. Copies only please, no original documents. If original documents are sent, there will be a fee to mail your documents back to you. Please make sure to send your copied documents prior to your appointment date/time.
- You may drop your documents off at our office in-person during business hours. Our receptionist will make copies of your documents if needed. Please do not drop off your original documents. If you need our receptionist to make copies for you, please allow time for her to do so.
- If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please call our office at (916) 573-4829. Note that rescheduled appointments will likely be on an extension basis. You will be subject to a $25 rebooking fee if our office is not given a 48-hour notice of any changed or missed appointments.